1. When you sign up to my mailing list, you need to provide me with your email address.
I may also keep your email in my own email database in Excel that is kept on my computer.
2. When you sign up to a 7 Day Challenge, you also need to provide me with your email address.
3. When you book some Services or Activities, I will ask you to provide me with your full name, email address and phone number. You may also provide me with other information that is relevant to the Service or Activity, such as your health history.
3.2 I also keep your email, phone number and any other details provided by you that are relevant to my provision of the Service to you and/or your participation in an Activity in my own private customer and client files accessible only by me.
3.3 We use Acuity, Timely and Stripe for our online bookings and payments. You can find their privacy policies here: https://acuityscheduling.com/privacy.php, https://www.gettimely.com/support/privacy/ and https://stripe.com/au/privacy .
3.5 I do not use this information for any other purpose other than to assist me in the provision of my Services to you and to facilitate the safe and effective participation by you in Activities, and no one else has access to that information.
4. I do not share your personal information with anyone unless I need to do so in order to provide you with a particular Service, for example, allergy free meals at a Health Retreat, and I will only do so after obtaining permission from you.
5. As there are security risks inherent in any disclosure of personal information over the internet, we all need to be wary that our personal information that is shared by email, for example, could be inadvertently shared due to an act or the negligence of a third party. Please be mindful of this when sharing any of your personal information via email or online.
6. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email me at email@example.com and I will send it to you. If you would like to make any changes to the personal information that I keep in my records, please let me know and I will make any changes reasonably requested by you.